Candidate must have expertise in design and development of applications on AWS. The successful candidate will be joining a team of professionals in a fast-paced environment where they will be a key player with technical development responsibilities. A candidate for this position will be a selfstarter who values their work and that of their team members.
– Design and develop dynamically scalable, highly reliable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS.
– Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on the business requirements.
– Code, test, debug, implement, and document efcient database driven web applications.
– Develop unit test plans to satisfy functional and technical requirements.
– Prepare appropriate documentation such as program code, and technical documents.
– Assist the project manager in preparing estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
– Participate in software development processes with quality assurance, version control and build processes.
– Work with manager to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within areas of responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications
– Experience in developing with AWS databases (RDS, Aurora and PostgreSQL).
– Experience in developing application with Amazon Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk.
– Experience in developing with AWS services (AWS Simple Queue, AWS simple, workflow, etc.) with appropriate SDKs.
– Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and AWS best practice. AWS Certified Developer certification is a plus.
– Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.